Sunday, May 12, 2013

Exclusive Freebie on our Facebook Page

YAY we have another freebie for you.

You only have to like our Facebook Page and click the Exclusive Freebie image and you can download a gorgeous new element pack.

The pack contrains an owl, spring birds and a tree and each comes in 4 colours they off course match the other elements.

The pack is CU OK.

Hope you like the pack, let's us know what yout hink of it and we always want to see your creations.


Happy Mother's Day everyone.

hugs

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing!!
    Hugs Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your freebie is absolutely cute to the enth degree. I do, however have a question. Your TOU is CU OK, but in reading your requirements, the freebie really isn't CU. I am new at this, haven't created any kits yet but I do not understand how this can be CU OK but I cannot use the items in a personal use kit for sale. Would you please explain this to me as I do not want to do anything wrong. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews

Our Blinkie:

For Sale At:

Tag Tutorials:

Blogs we Adore!!!

Followers