About Vishous & Phury

My photo

We are Vishous & Phury and together we are Vishous Phury Designs.

We love PSP and creating new things and we love to share our creations with you.

Vishous is from Canada and Phury is from the Netherlands, even tho we live far apart we have been friends for quite a few years.

We hope you enjoy our creations, please leave some love when you snag some goodies.
Powered by Blogger.

CT Team

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Freebie - Facebook Timeline Template

Good afternoon, hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

Mine is kinda slow today, picked up my new glasses, which I desperately needed, I have very bad eyesight -10.00 and -10.25 and my glasses were not the right prescription anymore.

The world was quite fuzzy, everything is now extremely sharp with the new glasses that it's making me queesy.

Today I have a Facebook Timeline Template for you.

Was my first try making those and I hope you can make use of it.

I added both a psp image and a psd file in the zip.


You can download it HERE.

Would love to see the timelines you create with it.

Enjoy your days,


1 comment:

Pageviews

Our Blinkie:

For Sale At:

Tag Tutorials:

Blogs we Adore!!!

Followers

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget