Saturday, April 13, 2013

Tag Tutorial with the PTU kit Lucky Me

I would like to tell you about one of the stores we sell at.

It's called Artistic Angelz and it's created for a special purpose.

All the items there are sold exclusively at Artistic Angelz and all the profit doesn't go to the designer(s), but all proceeds goes to members of the PSP Community that are having a rough time and need some help.

Read more about it HERE.

We at VPD have one kit there for sale and it's called Lucky Me.





I know ST Patricks was last month, but I really wanted to advertise Artistic Angelz.

Plus I have a Tag Tutorial for you, made with this kit.

Just click the tag and it will take you to the tutorial.



As always we would love to see your creations.

For now I wish you all a good night,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews

Our Blinkie:

For Sale At:

Tag Tutorials:

Blogs we Adore!!!

Followers